Our homestay enables you to enjoy quiet retreat holidays in a scenic mesmerizing village of Chikmagalur. While you enjoy at our homestay and explore Indian rural tourism with a warm and friendly host, "Forest Homestay" makes you feel at home and serve tasty malnad food enabling you to directly understand Chikmagalur people’s language, food, culture etc.
- Welcome drinks
- Pure malnad style food - Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian
- Sunset point/View point visit - Idargana kallu
- Guided Trekking to Benne kallu (Butter rock)
- Bird watching
- Coffee estate tour/Nature Walk
- Sight seeing visits will be organized at applicable charges
- Activities - Rifle Shooting, Archery, Shuttlecock, Volleyball and Cricket
- Games – Carom, Chaukabara, Cards, and Swing
- Free accommodation for children below 5 years. (sharing parent's mattress)
- Pick up and drop facility can be arranged at nominal charges
- Cellular signals of BSNL and Airtel are available
- Spacious bed rooms with attached bathrooms
- 24 hours hot and cold water
- Medical assistance on call
Cottage Room 1:
Surrounded by the coffee plants, it has three double bed and one single bed, with one attach washroom and one common washroom outside. It can accommodate seven adults comfortably on the cots. Room size is 16 x 24 feets (384 square feet)
Cottage Room 2:
Surrounded by the coffee plants, it has two small double bed joined and one single bed with one attach washroom. It can accommodate four adults comfortably on the cots. Room size is 16 x 16 feets (256 square feet)
Surrounded by the coffee plants, it's in between 'Cottage Room 1' and 'Cottage Room 2'.
Tent - 6 Sharing:
Located in between coffee plants, has arper sheet roofing to avoid from heavy rainfall, one dedicated hammock within premises. It has three separate compartments, each compartment can accommodate two adults. Total six adults can accommodate comfortably. There is a common washroom in a distance of 20 feets.